Why Same Photos on Bernstein Medical Website and NewHair.com?June 8th, 2007
Q: I was looking at the hair transplant photos on the Bernstein Medical website. I noticed that you and the NHI website have some of the same pictures. Did you both perform surgeries on these people?
A: All of the patients that appear on the Bernstein Medical website were operated on by me personally. My own staff assisted me in these procedures.
I worked with Dr. Rassman at NHI from 1995 to 2004. Photos of patients that I operated on during this period may therefore also appear on the NHI website.Related Posts:
- Can a Hair Transplant Treat an African-American Woman with Scarring Alopecia?
- How Many Hair Transplants Will I Need?
- Can A Hair Transplant Completely Replace My Lost Hair?
- Can A Hair Transplant Damage Existing Hair Follicles In A Thinning Area?
- How Experienced Are Bernstein Medical Hair Restoration Technicians?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Bernstein Medical, Dr. William Rassman, Hair Transplant Photos, New Hair Institute (NHI) Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on June 8th, 2007 at 9:40 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.