Is Robotic FUE Faster Than Traditional FUE Hair TransplantationNovember 8th, 2011
Q: Is Robotic FUE faster than traditional FUE hair transplants? — F.W., Hoboken, NJ
A: Yes. Although, the speed of removal per graft is about the same, the actual procedure time is shortened when using the robotic device. The ARTAS robotic FUE system has a longer set-up time, but this is more than offset by the fact that the robot doesn’t “tire” during longer procedures.
- How are Recipient Sites Programmed into the ARTAS Robot?
- Will Robotic FUE Reduce the Cost Per Graft for FUE Procedures?
- How Does the ARTAS Robot Avoid Transection of Hair Follicles During Recipient Site Creation?
- Why is Robotic Recipient Site Creation an Advantage?
- How Does the ARTAS Robotic System Make Recipient Sites in a Hair Transplant?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Follicular Unit Extraction, Graft Extraction Speed, Hair Transplant Procedure Length, Robotics in FUE Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on November 8th, 2011 at 10:11 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.