Can a Hair Transplant at the Temples Cover a Facelift Scar?January 27th, 2009
Q: I had a facelift about a year ago and the skin on the sides by my temples is really bare. It makes the scar a little obvious too. Can you transplant hair just at the temples to cover the scar?
A: Hair loss in the temple area following a facelift is relatively common and can be treated with a hair transplant. If there is scar tissue, the hair restoration will generally require more than one session.Related Posts:
- Can a Hair Transplant Treat an African-American Woman with Scarring Alopecia?
- How Many Hair Transplants Will I Need?
- Can A Hair Transplant Completely Replace My Lost Hair?
- Can A Hair Transplant Damage Existing Hair Follicles In A Thinning Area?
- How Experienced Are Bernstein Medical Hair Restoration Technicians?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Facelift, Hair Loss in the Temples, Hair Transplant to Camouflage Scar, Multiple Hair Transplant Sessions Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on January 27th, 2009 at 4:38 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.