Compared to Manual FUE, Does Robotic Transplanted Hair Grow Faster?March 24th, 2014
Q: Does transplanted hair grow faster after robotic FUE?
A: There is no difference in the rate of growth between manual FUE verses robotic FUE. However, with Robotic FUE, the actual growth should be better due to less transection, i.e., less damage to follicles during the harvest.
In general, one can expect transplanted hair to start to grow within two to five months with the transplanted hair taking on its final appearance after approximately one year.
- How are Recipient Sites Programmed into the ARTAS Robot?
- Will Robotic FUE Reduce the Cost Per Graft for FUE Procedures?
- How Does the ARTAS Robot Avoid Transection of Hair Follicles During Recipient Site Creation?
- Why is Robotic Recipient Site Creation an Advantage?
- How Does the ARTAS Robotic System Make Recipient Sites in a Hair Transplant?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Hair Growth, Robotic FUE vs Manual FUE Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on March 24th, 2014 at 3:18 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.