What Are “Cold Lasers” in Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)?April 12th, 2007
Q: I have heard the term “cold lasers,” what exactly are they?
A: The lasers used in Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) are referred to as “cold lasers” because they are able to alter tissue function without having to raise the temperature of the target tissue above 37 degrees C (body temp).Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Cold Lasers, Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on April 12th, 2007 at 10:53 am