As our communities continue to battle COVID-19, we wanted to let you know about the ongoing measures we are taking to ensure that our patients continue to be treated safely in our offices.
Our safety protocols include:
- Daily health monitoring of all staff
- Prescreening patients prior to arrival
- All surgical patients must complete a rapid swab test prior to their hair transplant procedure
- Temperature check for patients and staff upon arrival
- Social distancing protocols
- All patients, physicians and staff are required to wear masks and our surgical team wears eye protection
- Robust office cleaning program
As a medical practice, we are committed to being open to provide care for new and existing patients. We will also continue to offer telemedicine for those that prefer to be cared for remotely.
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. For a more detailed look at our safety measures, click here.
Updated: 2023-08-15 | Published: 2020-12-04