U.S. News ‘Top Doctors’ List Includes Dr. BernsteinJuly 28th, 2011
The publishers of U.S. News Weekly (formerly U.S. News & World Report) have launched a searchable directory of the top doctors in the United States.
Dr. Bernstein is featured in the directory with special designation indicating that he is considered among the top 1% in the nation in his specialty of dermatology. View his profile here.
The directory includes almost 30,000 physicians and draws on the database of peer-nominated top doctors that is published annually by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.Related Posts:
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed for ‘Cosmetic Town’ Article on Benefits of Rogaine for Male Pattern Baldness
- New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue Includes Dr. Bernstein for Sixteenth Consecutive Year
Tags: Castle Connolly Medical, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Top Doctors, U.S. News Weekly Posted on July 28th, 2011 at 11:48 am