Japanese Magazine Features Dr. Bernstein and Robotic FUEJanuary 4th, 2012
Dr. Bernstein and ARTAS Robot
Dr. Bernstein’s pioneering work in developing FUT and FUE hair transplant procedures has influenced hair restoration physicians across the globe. Recently, his use of the ARTAS System for robotic FUE has grabbed international attention.
Yomitime, a Japanese web-zine, recently featured Dr. Bernstein and his foray into robotic hair restoration. The article describes the “cutting-edge” ARTAS robot, while also covering the basics of Dr. Bernstein’s FUT and FUE procedures.
Patients of Bernstein Medical fly in from around the globe to receive world-class treatment for their hair loss. This past year alone he has treated patients from India, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, France, Germany, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Israel, the UK and Russia.
For more about visiting our office from abroad, visit Our Patients in the New Patient Information section. Or, to have a consultation with Dr. Bernstein via the internet, visit our Photo Consult page and submit the form.
If you can read Japanese, download the article here.Related Posts:
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Key Advance in Robotic Hair Transplants Presented by Dr. Robert Bernstein at 2016 ARTAS Users Meeting
- Dr. Bernstein on The Bald Truth to Discuss the Latest in Robotic Hair Transplants
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Hair Loss Consultation, International Hair Transplant Patients, Japan, Photo Consult for Hair Loss, Robotics in FUE, Robotics News Posted on January 4th, 2012 at 11:41 am