Dr. Bernstein Performs Hair Transplant on Fox News Hair Loss SpecialMarch 16th, 2009
Dr. Bernstein discusses the technique of follicular unit hair transplantation in a Fox News segment on hair loss and hair transplantation. In the video, he discusses the use of the Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) procedure to correct hair loss and camouflage scarring that resulted from the surgical removal of a large skin cancer on the patient’s scalp. You can see this patient’s before and after photos in our Women’s Gallery.
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Dr. Bernstein Notes Increasing Trend of Women Seeking Hair Loss Treatments in New York Post Article
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Treatments for Hair Loss in Women Detailed in Article Featuring Dr. Bernstein
Tags: Camouflage, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Follicular Unit Transplant, Fox News, Hair Loss, Hair Transplant in Women, Hair Transplant Photos, Hair Transplant Video, Hair Transplantation, Hairlines in Women, Skin Cancer, Women's Photo Gallery Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on March 16th, 2009 at 12:19 pm