Dr. Wolfeld Selected as 2014 ‘Rising Star’ by Super DoctorsOctober 15th, 2014
Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld has been selected as a “Rising Star” in the field of plastic surgery by the Super Doctors publication and is included in the 2015 New York City edition of the list. Only 2.5% of physicians in a state or region are named to the Rising Stars list. To be eligible, candidates must be active and fully-licensed to practice for 10 years or less.
Dr. Wolfeld is a board certified plastic surgeon and an Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. At Bernstein Medical he performs surgical hair restoration using the newest technologies including the ARTAS® Robotic Hair Transplant system. Dr. Wolfeld lectures extensively on cosmetic surgery and is nationally published.
Super Doctors is a peer-nominated directory of outstanding doctors in consumer-oriented medical fields published by MSP Communications. The Super Doctors selection process identifies doctors whose skills are recognized by their peers and who have attained a high degree of professional achievement. In the New York area, the Super Doctors publication is included as a special insert section in New York Times Magazine.
- Dr. Wolfeld Speaks to Causes of Common Hair Issues in Stylecaster Article
- Bernstein Medical Doctors on Dr. Oz Show Discuss Hair Loss Treatments for Women with Thinning Hair
- Drs. Wolfeld and Shah Selected as Rising Stars by Super Doctors
- Dr. Wolfeld Presents Robotic Hair Transplantation at International Cosmetic Surgery Conference
- Dr. Wolfeld Presents Robotic Hair Transplant Advances at Plastic Surgery Meeting
Tags: Dr. Michael Wolfeld, New York Super Doctors, Super Doctors, Super Doctors Rising Star Posted on October 15th, 2014 at 10:12 am