Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for 10th YearJune 15th, 2009
Dr. Bernstein has been selected to be in the New York Magazine‘s “Best Doctors” issue for 2009.
His selection as one of New York’s best doctors for 2009 marks the tenth year in a row that he has been included in the list of prominent physicians.
The annual issue of New York Magazine presents the findings of Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. — publishers of the guidebook, Top Doctors: New York Metro Area.
Dr. Bernstein is the only hair restoration surgeon to be honored for ten consecutive years.Related Posts:
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed for ‘Cosmetic Town’ Article on Benefits of Rogaine for Male Pattern Baldness
- New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue Includes Dr. Bernstein for Sixteenth Consecutive Year
Tags: Best Doctors, Castle Connolly Medical, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Hair Restoration, New York Magazine, Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on June 15th, 2009 at 1:05 pm