Dr. Bernstein Discusses Benefits Of Robotic FUE On Bloomberg TVApril 3rd, 2012
Dr. Bernstein spoke with Bloomberg’s Matt Miller about the future of hair transplantation in a segment called, “The Bald Economy: Surgical Solutions to Hair Loss.”
Here is an excerpt from the segment:
Bloomberg’s Matt Miller: Riding the wave into the future happens to be one of the pioneers of FUE, Dr. Robert Bernstein.
Dr. Bernstein: “The robot now allows a mechanized system to do [follicular unit extraction] very, very quickly and very consistently, so that the human error in this part of the procedure is now gone.”
Matt Miller: That’s right, a robot. Dr. Bernstein is piloting a high-tech solution called ARTAS.
Dr. Bernstein: “What it is very precise at doing is getting around the follicular unit to separate it from the tissue.”
Matt Miller: The procedure, which costs twice as much as the standard surgery, has one clear advantage.
Dr. Bernstein: “The difference is, in the back, in the area where we take the hair, there will be little tiny dots that just fade into the scalp.”
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- Dr. Bernstein Patents Hair Transplant Procedure with Delay Between Recipient Site Creation and Graft Insertion
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Key Advance in Robotic Hair Transplants Presented by Dr. Robert Bernstein at 2016 ARTAS Users Meeting
- Dr. Bernstein on The Bald Truth to Discuss the Latest in Robotic Hair Transplants
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Bloomberg, Follicular Unit, Follicular Unit Extraction Scarring, FUE, Hair Cloning, Hair Transplant Candidate, Robotic FUE Cost, Robotics in FUE, Robotics News Posted on April 3rd, 2012 at 4:37 pm