Dr. Bernstein Interviewed for ‘Cosmetic Town’ Article on Benefits of Rogaine for Male Pattern BaldnessAugust 25th, 2015
Dr. Bernstein contributed to an article published on the cosmetic surgery portal “Cosmetic Town” about the benefits and usage of Rogaine® (minoxidil) hair loss medication.
The article, “Rogaine for Male Pattern Baldness,” highlights the history of minoxidil as a critical component in managing and reversing hair loss in men and women. Approval of Rogaine for topical treatment of hair loss came in 1987, followed by approval for use by women in 1992.
Rogaine works by lengthening the growth or “anagen” phase of a hair follicle. By doing so, the drug effectively halts and reverses the miniaturization of follicles, a process that, if untreated, ultimately leads to hair loss.
The article also discusses the recommended dosage of Rogaine, a comparison of Rogaine and Propecia, when a patient can expect to see results of medical treatment of hair loss, and other related topics.
Cosmetic Town provides consumers with a knowledgebase of expert doctors in the field of cosmetic surgery. It also features a “before and after” section detailing cosmetic operations by top experts and the testimonials from patients who have been under their care.
You can read the article by clicking here.
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Dr. Wolfeld Helps Pick Best Hair Loss Treatments at Reviews.com
- Dr. Wolfeld Speaks to Causes of Common Hair Issues in Stylecaster Article
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
Tags: Benefits of Rogaine for Hair Loss, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Hair Loss, Medical Treatment of Hair Loss, Rogaine (Minoxidil), Rogaine Before & After Photos Posted on August 25th, 2015 at 12:39 pm