Bernstein Medical Receives National Accreditation for Maintaining Rigorous Standards in Patient CareJanuary 18th, 2013
Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration has received a three-year re-certification for accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC/Accreditation Association).
The accreditation process demands proof of a high level of commitment to rigorous standards in patient care, quality improvement, record keeping, patient and staff safety and security, as well as a desire and responsibility to continually upgrade and investigate new ways to provide optimum service to our patients. Accreditation is an important aspect in the continuing growth and success of our health care practice.
Accreditation is proof of this commitment, and signifies that Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration has met the rigorous standards of a nationally recognized third party.
- Bernstein Medical is Accredited for Commitment to High Quality of Patient Care
- FUE Hair Transplant Most Likely Responsible for LeBron James’ New Hairline
- Bernstein Medical Named Best Small and Medium Sized Company to Work For in New York State
- Bernstein Medical Named Among Best Companies to Work for in New York State
- Press Release: Hair Transplant Pioneer Studies Hair Cloning, Hair Restoration Procedures Using ACell’s Extracellular Matrix
Tags: AAAHC Accreditation Association, Accreditation, Bernstein Medical, Hair Transplant Center Posted on January 18th, 2013 at 10:22 am