Bernstein Medical is Accredited for Commitment to High Quality of Patient CareFebruary 29th, 2016
The three-year accreditation is granted to medical centers that demonstrate high standards in delivering patient care, expert record keeping, the most rigorous safety protocols, as well as a commitment to developing new ways to provide optimum service to our patients.
The certificate states that the accreditation is in recognition of our:
Commitment to high quality of care and substantial compliance with the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care standards for office-based surgical practices.
Accreditation remains an important aspect in the continued growth and success of our state-of-the-art hair restoration practice. This designation from the AAAHC signifies that Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration has met the rigorous standards of a nationally recognized third party.Related Posts:
- FUE Hair Transplant Most Likely Responsible for LeBron James’ New Hairline
- Bernstein Medical Named Best Small and Medium Sized Company to Work For in New York State
- Bernstein Medical Receives National Accreditation for Maintaining Rigorous Standards in Patient Care
- Bernstein Medical Named Among Best Companies to Work for in New York State
- Dr. Bernstein Discusses Robotic FUE In American Health & Beauty Article
Tags: AAAHC Accreditation Association, Accreditation, Bernstein Medical, Hair Transplant Center, Safety, Surgical Management Posted on February 29th, 2016 at 11:27 am