Bernstein Boosts Buzz On Balding BradyNovember 30th, 2010
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has a multimillion dollar contract, a supermodel wife, and not one, not two, but three Super Bowl rings.
He also has androgenetic alopecia, otherwise known as genetically inherited male pattern baldness, and future prospects of being a balding celebrity. Or does he?
An article in the New York Daily News reports that Mr. Brady has consulted with a hair transplant physician about his hair loss. The Daily News interviewed both Dr. Bernstein and a patient at Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration for the article. Here is a snippet:
“Look at me – I look awesome now,” said Bob, buttressing his claims with before-and-after pictures that show a full head of hair where once it grew only in patches.
Dr. Robert Bernstein restored Bob’s hair. The doc’s customers swear only their hairdressers know for sure they had it done.
Asked how Brady might fare, Bernstein said that judging by recent photos, it appears “he has good growth” and enough [donor] hair for a successful transplant.
When asked about why his results stand up to close scrutiny, Dr. Bernstein said:
“Hair grows in natural groupings of one to four hairs […] By following the way hair grows in nature, we can produce natural results.”
Read the full article at the Daily News.
Photo c/o: NY Daily News/Townson/APRelated Posts:
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed for ‘Cosmetic Town’ Article on Benefits of Rogaine for Male Pattern Baldness
- Dr. Bernstein: Stigma of Hair Transplant Surgery is Fading
Tags: Androgenetic Alopecia, Celebrity Hair Loss, Celebrity Hair Transplant, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Hair Loss, Hair Restoration, Hair Transplant, Hair Transplant Physician, Male Pattern Baldness, New York Daily News, Tom Brady Hair Transplant Posted on November 30th, 2010 at 11:30 am