‘America’s Top Doctors’ Guide Includes Dr. Bernstein In Top 1% Of American DoctorsMarch 23rd, 2010
The American consumer’s best source for finding top medical specialists — Castle Connolly’s America’s Top Doctors — recently published its 8th Edition. Dr. Bernstein is included for his work in hair restoration and hair transplants.
The publication lists doctors who are not just top practitioners of medicine; but physicians, like Dr. Bernstein, who have continued to develop extensive expertise and knowledge in their specialty of choice. The list of doctors represents just the top 1% of medical specialists in America.
Since 2000, Castle Connolly’s physician-led team of researchers has developed and maintained a database of physicians from a wide variety of disciplines; updating the database based on doctors referred from other physicians, surveys of physicians, interviews with physicians, and extensive background checks of physicians’ disciplinary and license histories.
In addition to being considered a top doctor by being listed in Castle Connolly’s guide to medical specialists, Dr. Bernstein has been included in New York Magazine’s “Best Doctors” issue for each of the past 10 years. The doctors in the magazine’s special annual issue are selected from Castle Connolly’s America’s Top Doctors.Related Posts:
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed for ‘Cosmetic Town’ Article on Benefits of Rogaine for Male Pattern Baldness
- New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue Includes Dr. Bernstein for Sixteenth Consecutive Year
Tags: America's Top Doctors, Best Doctors, Castle Connolly Medical, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Hair Restoration, Hair Transplant, New York Magazine Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on March 23rd, 2010 at 3:47 pm