America’s Top Doctors Guide Includes Dr. Bernstein in 14th Consecutive EditionMarch 26th, 2015
Dr. Bernstein is honored to appear among the top 1% of medical specialists in the country in the 14th edition of Castle Connolly’s America’s Top Doctors. His inclusion is in recognition of his pioneering career in surgical hair restoration and the treatment of hair loss. Dr. Bernstein has been selected for every edition of the national guide.
America’s Top Doctors identifies more than 6,700 of the top specialists in the United States representing 65 medical specialties and sub-specialties for the care and treatment of more than 1,600 diseases and conditions. Castle Connolly’s physician-led research team gathers Top Doctors nominations from around the country and then screens each nominated physician’s medical educations, training, hospital appointments, malpractice and disciplinary histories, and other factors. The result of this extensive process is a list of the very best doctors in each specialty and community. Doctors do not and cannot pay to be included in any Castle Connolly Guide or online directory.
Dr. Bernstein is the only hair restoration physician to be included in New York Magazine’s special annual “Best Doctors in New York” issue for 15 consecutive years. The “Best Doctors” issue contains a peer-nominated directory of New York City area physicians compiled by Castle Connolly.Related Posts:
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed for ‘Cosmetic Town’ Article on Benefits of Rogaine for Male Pattern Baldness
- New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue Includes Dr. Bernstein for Sixteenth Consecutive Year
Tags: America's Top Doctors, Best Doctors, Castle Connolly Medical, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, New York Magazine Posted on March 26th, 2015 at 11:04 am