‘America’s Top Doctors’ Book Includes Dr. BernsteinJanuary 14th, 2013
The 12th edition of Castle Connolly’s America’s Top Doctors includes Dr. Bernstein for his work in hair transplant surgery and hair restoration. The list of doctors represents just the top 1% of medical specialists in America.
America’s Top Doctors is a national guide that identifies more than 6,800 of the top medical specialists in the United States. The physicians are listed within 63 medical specialties and subspecialties for the care and treatment of more than 1,600 diseases and medical conditions. Doctors are organized geographically within each specialty/subspecialty.
To develop the list of the best doctors in America, the publication surveyed over 230,000 medical specialists, department chairs, residency program directors, vice presidents of medical affairs and presidents of the nation’s leading medical centers and specialty hospitals. Any nominated physician then was subjected to a review process that included, among other factors, scrutiny of medical education, training, hospital appointments, administrative posts, professional achievements, and malpractice and disciplinary history.
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed for ‘Cosmetic Town’ Article on Benefits of Rogaine for Male Pattern Baldness
- New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue Includes Dr. Bernstein for Sixteenth Consecutive Year
Tags: America's Top Doctors, Best Doctors, Castle Connolly Medical, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Hair Restoration, Hair Transplant, New York Magazine Posted on January 14th, 2013 at 9:59 am