ABC News Report On Hair Loss Features Dr. Bernstein, Consumer Reports Hair Loss SurveyApril 14th, 2010
WABC-TV Eyewitness News; channel 7 in New York, NY; featured Dr. Bernstein in a special report on hair loss and hair loss medications. In particular, the report, by ABC correspondent Kemberly Richardson, asked Dr. Bernstein about the effectiveness of Propecia/Finasteride and Rogaine/Minoxidil in the treatment of male pattern hair loss.
The report also featured the new Consumer Reports consumer survey on the same hair loss treatments. Consumer Reports Health & Family Senior Project Editor Tod Marks details how the more than 8,000 consumers who took part in the survey rated the performance of the medications.
For more on the news report, visit Coping With Hair Loss at ABC News.
For more on the Consumer Reports survey, visit Baldness remedies at Consumer Reports Health. Note: a subscription to ConsumerReportsHealth.org is necessary to view the complete findings of the survey.Related Posts:
- Dr. Wolfeld Speaks to Causes of Common Hair Issues in Stylecaster Article
- Bernstein Medical is Accredited for Commitment to High Quality of Patient Care
- Bernstein Medical Doctors on Dr. Oz Show Discuss Hair Loss Treatments for Women with Thinning Hair
- Treatments for Hair Loss in Women Detailed in Article Featuring Dr. Bernstein
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed for ‘Cosmetic Town’ Article on Benefits of Rogaine for Male Pattern Baldness
Tags: ABC News, Bernstein Medical, Consumer Reports, Dr. Bernstein Interview, Hair Loss, Hair Loss Medication, Hair Loss Treatment, Hair Loss Video, New York, Propecia (Finasteride), Rogaine (Minoxidil) Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on April 14th, 2010 at 10:56 am