ABC News Hair Transplant Video Diary Features Dr. Bernstein’s PatientJanuary 6th, 2009
Click images for larger versions
We all know that hair loss is common among both men and women, and that hair transplant and hair restoration procedures are becoming more and more popular around the world. But what thoughts go through the head of your average hair loss sufferer before, during, and after a hair transplant?
The answer to that question may now be revealed. ABC News correspondent Cari Nierenberg and associate producer Ryan Stevenson take us directly into the mind and life of Bernstein Medical patient Adam Khoudja in a diary and feature on hair loss and hair restoration.
View each article at ABCNews.com:
Watch a video of Dr. Bernstein performing the hair transplant on this patient.
- Dr. Bernstein in New York Magazine ‘Best Doctors’ Issue for Seventeenth Consecutive Year
- New York-Presbyterian Ranked in Top 10 in Survey of America’s Best Hospitals
- Dr. Andrew Ordon of “The Doctors” and Dr. Bernstein Discuss the Latest Advances in Robotic Hair Transplants
- Bernstein Medical is Accredited for Commitment to High Quality of Patient Care
- Dr. Bernstein Interviewed for ‘Cosmetic Town’ Article on Benefits of Rogaine for Male Pattern Baldness
Tags: ABC News, After Your Hair Restoration, Bernstein Medical, Dermatologist, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, During Hair Transplant, Follicular Unit, Hair Loss, Hair Restoration, Hair Transplant Before and After, Hair Transplant Photo Journal, Hair Transplant Video Diary, Hairline Receding, New York Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on January 6th, 2009 at 11:50 am