How Can I Have a Hair Loss Consultation If I Live Outside the New York City Area?March 1st, 2016
Dr. Wolfeld answers this frequently asked question about hair loss consultations at Bernstein Medical. Many people outside the New York City area, and around the world, ask if they have to travel to our facility in Manhattan in order to discuss their hair loss with one of our board certified physicians.
Dr. Wolfeld: If you live outside the New York City area, whether it is the West Coast of the United States or in Europe, and you’re interested in a consult with me, this can be done via the photo consult page of our website.
Of course, an in-person consultation is always preferred, because during an in-person consultation I can measure your scalp laxity, the density of your hair, and the thinning of your hair. However, if you can’t come to our office for an in-person consultation, a photo consultation can be submitted to us via the website.
On the photo consult page, there’ll be four photos that you can upload and send to us with your clinical information. I can analyze the information and the photos, and we can converse and discuss whether you are a suitable candidate for a hair transplant procedure.
- How Does Bernstein Medical’s Photo Consult Service Work?
- Bernstein Medical Doctors Demonstrate Hair Loss Treatments for Women on Dr. Oz Show
- Will We Discuss the Aesthetic Plan for My Hair Restoration During the Consult?
- Is My Hair Loss Consultation at Bernstein Medical With a Board Certified Physician?
- Dr. Bernstein Discusses Hair Restoration On Oprah Winfrey Show
Topic: Bernstein Medical
Tags: Hair Loss Consult Over the Internet, Hair Loss Consultation, Hair Transplant Video Q&A, Photo Consultation Posted by Michael B. Wolfeld M.D. on March 1st, 2016 at 10:27 am