Link Between Baldness and Heart Disease Reported On CBS NewsApril 15th, 2013
On the heels of a report in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) Online linking crown balding and heart disease, the CBS affiliate in New York City has aired a piece featuring Dr. Max Gomez interviewing Dr. Robert Bernstein on the subject.
Dr. Gomez is no stranger to Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration, as he visited the New York hair restoration facility to interview Dr. Bernstein on robotic hair transplantation and to see the FUE robot in action.
- Diffuse Patterned & Unpatterned Hair Loss Treatment
- When Should I Speak To A Hair Restoration Physician?
- In Early Hair Loss Is Scalp Tingling Related To Hair Thinning?
- Why Hair Loss Patients Choose Bernstein Medical For Treatment
- How Hair Restoration Can Restore One’s Self Esteem
Topic: Hair Loss
Tags: Bernstein Medical, CBS, CBS News, Crown, Crown Balding and Heart Disease, Dr. Bernstein Interview, Dr. Max Gomez, Hair Loss, Medical Research, Receding Hairline, Vertex Posted on April 15th, 2013 at 11:23 am