Importance Of Selecting A Quality Hair Transplant DoctorAugust 12th, 2011
In this video clip, Dr. Bernstein discusses the importance of selecting a quality hair transplant surgeon.
Here is a more detailed summary of the video:
“I think that patients usually come to see the doctor rather than the clinic. I’ve been involved in the pioneering in follicular unit hair transplantation. I’m a professor at Columbia so I have a very good background in dermatology. So I don’t view people as just hair transplant candidates, but people with hair loss. Our staff and myself are committed in treating this one real condition and we focus all of our energies on this.”
Video clip provided by Hair Transplant Network
- Can a Hair Transplant Restore My Adolescent Hairline?
- For a Second Hair Transplant, Do You Recommend FUT or FUE?
- What are Follicular Units and How Do You Use Them in a Hair Transplant?
- Can You Perform a Hair Transplant Into a Burn Scar?
- What Is The Recovery Time After A Robotic FUE Hair Transplant?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Choosing a Hair Transplant Physician, Columbia University, Dermatology, Dr. Bernstein HTN Q&A, Follicular Unit Transplantation, Hair Loss, Hair Transplant Candidate, Hair Transplant Doctor, Hair Transplant Video Q&A Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on August 12th, 2011 at 5:09 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.