How Do You Determine Who Is A Candidate For A Hair Transplant?January 30th, 2014
Dr. Bernstein answers a question about whether or not someone can tell if they are a candidate for a hair transplant, or if they need to see a hair restoration physician.
Dr. Bernstein: It’s really something that a specialist needs to examine your hair carefully and use an instrument [called a Densitometer] that magnifies the hair about fifty times. You can see the little changes in diameter that are really often very subtle to the human eye, but can be picked up by someone experienced with these tools.
- Can You Do a Hair Transplant Into a Burn Scar?
- What Is The Recovery Time After A Robotic FUE Hair Transplant?
- Can a Hair Transplant Fill in Thinning in the Temple Area After a Facelift?
- A Surgical Consultation Determines Hair Transplant Candidacy
- Can Grafts Fall Out After A Hair Transplant?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Candidate for Hair Transplant, Densitometer, Determining Who Is A Candidate, Hair Loss Consultation, Hair Transplant Candidate, Hair Transplant Video Q&A Posted on January 30th, 2014 at 9:04 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.