How Do Today’s Hair Transplants Differ From Old Procedures?January 24th, 2014
Dr. Bernstein discusses how today’s hair transplants are not only far more natural than the pluggy old procedures, but hair restoration surgeons can even repair old transplants using modern techniques.
Dr. Bernstein: Today’s hair transplants are totally natural. And, interestingly, we can repair the old transplants.
- Can a Hair Transplant Restore My Adolescent Hairline?
- For a Second Hair Transplant, Do You Recommend FUT or FUE?
- What are Follicular Units and How Do You Use Them in a Hair Transplant?
- Can You Perform a Hair Transplant Into a Burn Scar?
- What Is The Recovery Time After A Robotic FUE Hair Transplant?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Combined Repair, Graft Excision, Hair Plugs, Hair Transplant, Hair Transplant Repair, Hair Transplant Video Q&A Posted on January 24th, 2014 at 9:55 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.