Can a Hair Transplant Fill in Thinning in the Temple Area After a Facelift?July 10th, 2014
Dr. Wolfeld answers the following question: Can a hair transplant fill in bald patches in the temple area after a facelift?
Here is a more detailed summary of the video:
Dr. Wolfeld: It’s not that uncommon for women who have had a facelift to have areas of balding.
These balding areas can sometimes occur after a secondary facelift, and sometimes they can occur in and around a scar that is left after a facelift.
In these cases, a hair transplant can fill in the volume of hair in these surrounding regions, and it can fill in the scar itself.
- Can a Hair Transplant Restore My Adolescent Hairline?
- For a Second Hair Transplant, Do You Recommend FUT or FUE?
- What are Follicular Units and How Do You Use Them in a Hair Transplant?
- Can You Perform a Hair Transplant Into a Burn Scar?
- What Is The Recovery Time After A Robotic FUE Hair Transplant?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Bald Patch, Facelift, Hair Transplant Video Q&A Posted by Michael B. Wolfeld M.D. on July 10th, 2014 at 12:52 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.