Is My Hair Loss Consultation at Bernstein Medical With a Board Certified Physician?October 26th, 2015
Here is a transcript of the video:
Dr. Wolfeld: Here at Bernstein Medical, every consultation is performed by a board certified physician, whether it be myself or Dr. Bernstein. We see every patient, whether they are a surgical candidate or not and we evaluate and examine each patient. During the hair loss consultation, we will evaluate your candidacy for a hair transplant procedure and medical treatment for your hair loss.
A thorough discussion will be had with each and every patient and all questions will be answered.
If a surgery is indicated, details of the surgery and the number of grafts to be transplanted will be discussed in detail. Once again, all consultations here at Bernstein Medical are performed by either Dr. Bernstein or myself. We perform each one thoroughly, and all questions will be answered at the completion of the consultation.
- How Does Bernstein Medical’s Photo Consult Service Work?
- How Can I Have a Hair Loss Consultation If I Live Outside the New York City Area?
- Bernstein Medical Doctors Demonstrate Hair Loss Treatments for Women on Dr. Oz Show
- Will We Discuss the Aesthetic Plan for My Hair Restoration During the Consult?
- Dr. Bernstein Discusses Hair Restoration On Oprah Winfrey Show
Topic: Bernstein Medical
Tags: Bernstein Medical, Board Certified Physicians, Hair Loss Consultation, Hair Transplant Consultation, Hair Transplant Video Q&A, Photo Consultation Posted by Michael B. Wolfeld M.D. on October 26th, 2015 at 8:44 am