Dr. Bernstein Interviewed By Bloomberg TV On Benefits Of Robotic FUEApril 5th, 2012
Dr. Bernstein was interviewed by Bloomberg TV’s Matt Miller about robotic hair transplantation and the future of hair transplant surgery in a segment called, “The Bald Economy: Surgical Solutions to Hair Loss.”
Here is an excerpt from the segment:
Bloomberg’s Matt Miller: Riding the wave into the future happens to be one of the pioneers of FUE, Dr. Robert Bernstein.
Dr. Bernstein: “The robot now allows a mechanized system to do [follicular unit extraction] very, very quickly and very consistently, so that the human error in this part of the procedure is now gone.”
Matt Miller: That’s right, a robot. Dr. Bernstein is piloting a high-tech solution called ARTAS.
- Bald Truth Interview: How The ARTAS Robot Brings Clinic Transparency to FUE
- Bald Truth Interview: Dr. Bernstein Discusses Importance of Robotic Graft Selection
- Robotic Donor Harvesting Below Occipital Protuberance
- Long-Hair Robotic FUE Showing Donor Harvest on Sides
- Before a Robotic FUE Hair Transplant Will I Need to Shave My Head?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Bloomberg, Follicular Unit, Follicular Unit Extraction, FUE, Robotic FUE Cost, Robotics in FUE Posted on April 5th, 2012 at 8:40 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.