Dr. Bernstein, Dr. Oz Discuss Women’s Hair Loss ‘Taboo’November 3rd, 2013
Dr. Bernstein used a densitometer to evaluate the hair loss of a female member of the audience. The device enables a physician to determine the amount of genetic thinning present in the patient’s scalp by looking for miniaturized hair follicles. Dr. Bernstein also commented on treating hair loss with low level laser therapy (LLLT) through the use of a lasercomb device.
Dr. Oz and Dr. Bernstein are colleagues at The New York Presbyterian Hospital of Columbia University. They first appeared together on the Oprah Winfrey Show where Dr. Bernstein explained his new hair transplant techniques to Oprah.
The episode is titled, “3 Health Taboos For Women Over 40: Exposed,” and it first aired on April 7th, 2010. It is from Season 1, Episode #130 of the Dr. Oz Show.
- How Does Bernstein Medical’s Photo Consult Service Work?
- How Can I Have a Hair Loss Consultation If I Live Outside the New York City Area?
- Bernstein Medical Doctors Demonstrate Hair Loss Treatments for Women on Dr. Oz Show
- Will We Discuss the Aesthetic Plan for My Hair Restoration During the Consult?
- Is My Hair Loss Consultation at Bernstein Medical With a Board Certified Physician?
Topic: Bernstein Medical, Hair Loss in Women
Tags: Densitometer, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Dr. Oz Show, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Female Hair Loss, Hair Loss in Women, Lasercomb, Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), Miniaturization, Oprah Winfrey Show, Women's Hair Loss Taboo Posted on November 3rd, 2013 at 4:12 pm