Dr. Bernstein And Patient Discuss Hair Transplants On Today With Matt LauerNovember 5th, 2013
Dr. Bernstein and a patient at Bernstein Medical were featured on “Today” with Matt Lauer. The segment, called “Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow,” discussed hair transplantation and hair transplant repair procedures. The show was one of a three-part series on hair loss.
This show originally aired on NBC on June 1st, 2005.
- Can a Hair Transplant Restore My Adolescent Hairline?
- For a Second Hair Transplant, Do You Recommend FUT or FUE?
- What are Follicular Units and How Do You Use Them in a Hair Transplant?
- Can You Perform a Hair Transplant Into a Burn Scar?
- What Is The Recovery Time After A Robotic FUE Hair Transplant?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Anesthesia, Bernstein Medical, Donor Strip, Follicular Unit, Follicular Unit Grafts, Follicular Unit Transplant, Hair Loss, Hair Transplant Repair, Local Anesthesia, Topping Posted on November 5th, 2013 at 11:58 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.