Dr. Bernstein And Female Hair Transplant Patient On Fox NewsMarch 16th, 2009
Dr. Bernstein appeared with a female hair transplant patient on Fox News to discuss the use of Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) to correct hair loss. The patient had a procedure to camouflage scarring that resulted from surgical removal of skin cancer on her scalp.
Below are this patient’s before and after hair transplant photos:
- Can a Hair Transplant Restore My Adolescent Hairline?
- For a Second Hair Transplant, Do You Recommend FUT or FUE?
- What are Follicular Units and How Do You Use Them in a Hair Transplant?
- Can You Perform a Hair Transplant Into a Burn Scar?
- What Is The Recovery Time After A Robotic FUE Hair Transplant?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Camouflage, Dr. Robert M. Bernstein, Follicular Unit Transplant, Fox News, Hair Loss, Hair Transplant in Women, Hair Transplant Photos, Hair Transplantation, Hairlines in Women, Skin Cancer, Women's Photo Gallery Posted on March 16th, 2009 at 12:21 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.