Does ARTAS Robot For FUE Speed Up Hair Transplant Procedure?November 14th, 2013
Dr. Bernstein answers a frequently asked question about Robotic Follicular Unit Extraction (Robotic FUE) procedures and whether or not they speed up surgical hair restoration. Below is a transcript of the video clip:
Yes, [Robotic FUE] makes it go a little bit faster, but more importantly it becomes very precise. And we can do the procedure repetitively, over and over again, exactly the same way.
It also allows more people to benefit from the procedure. In the old days, many patients weren’t good candidates for this new type of procedure. Now, almost everyone can benefit if they are a candidate for a hair transplant.
- Bald Truth Interview: How The ARTAS Robot Brings Clinic Transparency to FUE
- Bald Truth Interview: Dr. Bernstein Discusses Importance of Robotic Graft Selection
- Robotic Donor Harvesting Below Occipital Protuberance
- Long-Hair Robotic FUE Showing Donor Harvest on Sides
- Before a Robotic FUE Hair Transplant Will I Need to Shave My Head?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Benefits of Robotic FUE, Hair Transplant, Hair Transplant Candidate, Hair Transplant Video Q&A, Robotic FUE Length of Procedure, Robotics in FUE Posted on November 14th, 2013 at 8:16 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.