Bernstein Medical Doctors Demonstrate Hair Loss Treatments for Women on Dr. Oz ShowFebruary 18th, 2016
Dr. Sejal Shah, an associate physician at Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration, was featured on the Dr. Oz Show where she discussed the latest treatments for women with thinning hair. Among the treatments they discussed were at-home laser therapy devices, Minoxidil 5% for Women, and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy.
The show also featured Dr. Michael Wolfeld of Bernstein Medical applying PRP treatments to a patient in our state-of-the-art facility in New York City. The PRP patient exhibited the results of her treatment, and the crowd responded to the significant improvement in her hair compared to the ‘before’ photos.
More information on the treatments and devices discussed on the show:
- How Does Bernstein Medical’s Photo Consult Service Work?
- How Can I Have a Hair Loss Consultation If I Live Outside the New York City Area?
- Will We Discuss the Aesthetic Plan for My Hair Restoration During the Consult?
- Is My Hair Loss Consultation at Bernstein Medical With a Board Certified Physician?
- Dr. Bernstein Discusses Hair Restoration On Oprah Winfrey Show
Topic: Bernstein Medical, Hair Loss in Women
Tags: Capillus82, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Dr. Michael Wolfeld, Dr. Oz Show, Dr. Sejal Shah, HairMax Laser Band, HairMax Laser Comb, Laser Therapy, Lasercomb, Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), Minoxidil 5% for Women, Rogaine (Minoxidil) Posted on February 18th, 2016 at 9:27 am