Will We Discuss the Aesthetic Plan for My Hair Restoration During the Consult?November 2nd, 2015
Dr. Wolfeld explains how every hair loss consultation at Bernstein Medical is performed by one of our board certified physicians.
Dr. Wolfeld: When i see you in a hair loss consultation at Bernstein Medical, I will evaluate your donor area using densitometry and by physical exam, and I can estimate the number of grafts that I think will be appropriate in order to perform the hair transplant procedure.
What I will do is draw a hairline and show you where the hairline would be positioned aesthetically on your scalp and based upon the number of grafts, I can show you approximately where we can extend the transplanted area to on the top portion of your scalp. This will give you a good idea of how much of a cover you’d be able to receive into the bald and thinning areas of the top portion of your scalp.
All questions will be answered during the hair loss consultation, and any further concerns or questions can be addressed as well.
- How Does Bernstein Medical’s Photo Consult Service Work?
- How Can I Have a Hair Loss Consultation If I Live Outside the New York City Area?
- Bernstein Medical Doctors Demonstrate Hair Loss Treatments for Women on Dr. Oz Show
- Is My Hair Loss Consultation at Bernstein Medical With a Board Certified Physician?
- Dr. Bernstein Discusses Hair Restoration On Oprah Winfrey Show
Topic: Bernstein Medical
Tags: Aesthetics of Hair Restoration, Before Hair Transplant, Hair Loss Consultation, Hair Restoration, Hair Transplant Aesthetic Plan, Hair Transplant Consultation, Hair Transplant Video Q&A, Planning Hair Transplant Posted by Michael B. Wolfeld M.D. on November 2nd, 2015 at 8:03 am