Will Someone Taking Propecia For One Year Experience Any Further Regrowth?May 27th, 2010
Q: I have a friend who has been using Propecia 1mg a day for twelve months without having any regrowth. Is he likely to experience regrowth at this stage?
A: Your friend is unlikely to get any significant regrowth after one year, but that doesn’t mean that the medication is not working. He may have had even more hair loss without the medication.Related Posts:
- Is the Dose of Finasteride the Same for Everyone?
- Does Propecia Work in Older Patients?
- Does Propecia Work for Life or Does it Stop Working Over Time?
- Is Propecia and/or Rogaine Mandatory after a Hair Transplant?
- Do Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) Work on Front of the Scalp?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Hair Loss, Hair Regeneration, Propecia (Finasteride), Propecia Long-term Effects Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on May 27th, 2010 at 7:55 am