When Will Propecia Be Generic?March 3rd, 2012
Q: I want to save money on Propecia (finasteride 1mg), so I have been using generic Proscar (finasteride 5mg) and cutting it into four pieces, but it is becoming a nuisance. I heard that Propecia will be generic soon. Do you know when this will happen? — P.R., Queens, NY
A: It is anticipated that Propecia will be available in a generic form in the Fall of 2013.
- Is the Dose of Finasteride the Same for Everyone?
- Does Propecia Work in Older Patients?
- Does Propecia Work for Life or Does it Stop Working Over Time?
- Is Propecia and/or Rogaine Mandatory after a Hair Transplant?
- Do Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) Work on Front of the Scalp?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Generic Drugs, Generic Propecia, Hair Loss Medication, Propecia (Finasteride), Proscar Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on March 3rd, 2012 at 11:11 am