After an FUT Hair Transplant, When Do Staples Come Out?July 1st, 2008
Q: How soon after the hair transplant procedure do I have to get them out? — T.J., Fort Lee, NJ
A: We remove every other staple at 10 days post-op. The remaining staples are generally removed at 20 days post-op. This varies based upon the patients scalp laxity and the width of the donor strip.Related Posts:
- How Long Do Stitches Stay in After a Hair Transplant?
- When Are Surgical Staples Removed After Hair Transplant?
- Does FUT Hair Transplant Use Sutures or Surgical Staples?
- Why Change from Sutures to Surgical Staples in FUT Hair Transplants?
- Do You Use Sutures or Staples in an FUT Hair Transplant?
Topic: Sutures & Staples
Tags: Hair Transplant Procedure, Post-op, Scalp Laxity, Staples Removed After Hair Transplant, Surgical Staples Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on July 1st, 2008 at 1:35 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.