What is Toppik Made From?February 16th, 2011
Q: What are the fibers in Toppik made from? — A.P., Toronto, Canada
A: Toppik is made from an organic protein called keratin – the same protein that comprises one’s hair and nails. It works by thickening the hair and adding color to the scalp, making the hair appear fuller in those with hair loss or general thinning.
Read more about Toppik and other products on our Cosmetic Camouflage Products page.
Read more about Hair Loss page.Related Posts:
- Can Andro Gel Cause Hair Loss?
- Can Nioxin Be Used With Propecia Hair Loss Medication?
- Can I Use Toppik if I Had a Hair Transplant?
- Does Scalp Med Prevent Hair Loss By Unclogging Pores?
- Can Kevis Products Prevent Hair Loss?
Topic: Hair Products
Tags: Camouflage, Hair Loss, Hair Products, Keratin, Toppik Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 16th, 2011 at 10:58 am