What Is The Latest On ACell Extracellular Matrix For Hair Cloning?July 30th, 2012
Q: I haven’t seen much new with ACell. Have you been making progress with your research?
A: Thus far, we have not been able to multiply transplanted hairs with ACell, nor have been able minimize the width of the donor scars following FUT. At present, we are not recommending ACell to our patients, but are continuing to explore different ways of using it.
- When will Dr. Christiano’s Research on Follicular Neogenesis (Hair Cloning) be Available?
- What is an “Extracellular Matrix” In ACell’s Hair Cloning Technology?
- What are the Obstacles to Hair Cloning Using Plucked Hairs?
- Should I Have an FUT or FUE Hair Transplant, or Should I Wait for Hair Cloning?
- What is ACell for Hair Cloning?
Topic: Hair Cloning
Tags: ACell Inc., ACell MatriStem, Donor Scar, Extracellular Matrix, FUT Scarring, Hair Cloning, Hair Cloning Methods, Hair Multiplication, Wide Scar Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on July 30th, 2012 at 10:21 am