What is Restoration Robotics?May 31st, 2011
Q: What is Restoration Robotics? — L.N., East Brunswick, NJ
A: Restoration Robotics is a medical device company, based in Mountain View, California, that has developed a computerized instrument to assist in the graft extraction phase of follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplant procedures. Their patented device, called “ARTAS,” is an image-guided system for FUE. Their website is: www.restorationrobotics.com.
- How are Recipient Sites Programmed into the ARTAS Robot?
- Will Robotic FUE Reduce the Cost Per Graft for FUE Procedures?
- How Does the ARTAS Robot Avoid Transection of Hair Follicles During Recipient Site Creation?
- Why is Robotic Recipient Site Creation an Advantage?
- How Does the ARTAS Robotic System Make Recipient Sites in a Hair Transplant?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Follicular Unit Extraction, FUE, Image-guided Robotic System, Restoration Robotics, Robotics in FUE Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on May 31st, 2011 at 1:58 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.