What Is Cost of Robotic FUE Hair Transplant Compared To Traditional FUE?November 9th, 2011
A: In our practice, we charge the same per graft for both procedures. However, there is a slightly higher minimum fee for robotic FUE procedures. See our Hair Transplant Costs & Consultation Fees page.Related Posts:
- How are Recipient Sites Programmed into the ARTAS Robot?
- Will Robotic FUE Reduce the Cost Per Graft for FUE Procedures?
- How Does the ARTAS Robot Avoid Transection of Hair Follicles During Recipient Site Creation?
- Why is Robotic Recipient Site Creation an Advantage?
- How Does the ARTAS Robotic System Make Recipient Sites in a Hair Transplant?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: Fees, Follicular Unit Extraction, FUE Cost Per Graft, Hair Transplant Cost, Hair Transplant Fee, Robotic FUE Cost, Robotics in FUE Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on November 9th, 2011 at 11:07 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.