Does FUT Hair Transplant Use Sutures or Surgical Staples?January 21st, 2008
Q: Do you currently prefer sutures or staples to close the donor area? — O.C., Dallas, TX
A: Staples, because they conserve more hair.Related Posts:
- How Long Do Stitches Stay in After a Hair Transplant?
- When Are Surgical Staples Removed After Hair Transplant?
- After an FUT Hair Transplant, When Do Staples Come Out?
- Why Change from Sutures to Surgical Staples in FUT Hair Transplants?
- Do You Use Sutures or Staples in an FUT Hair Transplant?
Topic: Sutures & Staples
Tags: Donor Area Closure, Donor Hair Supply, Surgical Staples, Sutures Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on January 21st, 2008 at 7:18 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.