What are Typical Hair Transplant Results?November 27th, 2006
Q: I know that I can’t get all of my hair back, but what can I realistically expect from the best hair transplants?
A: You can expect the follicular unit hair transplant procedure to be perfectly natural, that the hair restoration will be completed in one or two sessions and you should anticipate a quick and easy post-op course.
The amount of coverage and density will depend upon your Norwood (balding) class, your donor reserves and your hair characteristics.Related Posts:
- Can a Hair Transplant Treat an African-American Woman with Scarring Alopecia?
- How Many Hair Transplants Will I Need?
- Can A Hair Transplant Completely Replace My Lost Hair?
- Can A Hair Transplant Damage Existing Hair Follicles In A Thinning Area?
- How Experienced Are Bernstein Medical Hair Restoration Technicians?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Appearance After Hair Transplant, Donor Hair, Follicular Unit Transplant, Hair Character, Hair Transplant Before and After, Hair Transplant Results, Norwood Hair Loss Classification, Post-op Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on November 27th, 2006 at 10:48 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.