Multiple Hair Loss Medications: Do You Recommend Stopping One if No Improvement?February 6th, 2007
Q: If I use the dutasteride for one year and do not see a noticeable improvement can I quit the Avodart, continue the daily dose of Propecia and expect to retain the same “holding pattern” I have now?
A: If Avodart is helping to maintain the status quo then you can expect to lose some hair, i.e. return to where you would have been if you had used finasteride alone.
- Is the Dose of Finasteride the Same for Everyone?
- Does Propecia Work in Older Patients?
- Does Propecia Work for Life or Does it Stop Working Over Time?
- Is Propecia and/or Rogaine Mandatory after a Hair Transplant?
- Do Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) Work on Front of the Scalp?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Avodart/Dutasteride, Hair Loss Medication, Multiple Medications, Propecia (Finasteride) Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 6th, 2007 at 10:19 am