Traveling From Abroad: When Can I Fly Home After a Hair Transplant and Will I Need to Return?January 14th, 2008
A: You can fly home the second day after the procedure. We usually remove staples 10 and 20 days post-op. Patients that travel can have this done in their home town. We provide instructions and a staple remover that is easy for any health care professional to use. There should be no other reason to return to the office other than an optional one-year follow up.Related Posts:
- If There is Some Bleeding at the Graft Site, Will it Affect Growth?
- Can Pulling Out Transplanted Hair Effect Growth After Hair Transplant?
- How Can I Make a Hair Transplant Less Obvious Post-op?
- Is it Normal to be Shedding Three Months After a Hair Transplant?
- After Hair Transplant, Can I Sleep Normally?
Tags: England, International Hair Transplant Patients, One-year Follow-up, Staples Removed After Hair Transplant, Surgical Staples, Traveling After Hair Transplant, Traveling From Abroad for Hair Transplant, UK Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on January 14th, 2008 at 9:33 am