Can You Perform Hair Transplant with Curly Hair?October 6th, 2006
Q: I have curly hair with thinning on top and strong, but less curly hair on the sides and back. My hairline is receding, but it is really the area on top I am concerned about. Does hair replacement work with curly hair and will it match?
After the hair restoration, the transplanted hair will take on the characteristics of the hair that was originally in the area, so it will match perfectly with respect to curl and wave.
- What Happens To Hair Diameter As You Age?
- Is Hair Thicker In The Summer?
- What Color Hair Is The Thickest Or Most Dense?
- Does a Hair Transplant Affect the Quality of Your Hair?
- Can You Perform a Hair Transplant in a Hispanic Person with Wavy Hair?
Topic: Hair Characteristics
Tags: Curly Hair, Hair Character, Hairline, Hairline Receding, Hairline Retreat Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on October 6th, 2006 at 7:01 am