Should Nizoral Be Used Every Day?June 14th, 2011
Q: Should I use Nizoral every day? — L.S., Houston, TX
A: The product recommendation is to use Nizoral shampoo twice per week for dandruff, but many patients prefer to use it daily. Other than drying out the scalp, it is safe to use daily. The 1% formulation is over the counter. The 2% requires a prescription.
- Is the Dose of Finasteride the Same for Everyone?
- Does Propecia Work in Older Patients?
- Does Propecia Work for Life or Does it Stop Working Over Time?
- Is Propecia and/or Rogaine Mandatory after a Hair Transplant?
- Do Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) Work on Front of the Scalp?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Dandruff, Hair Loss Medication, Medical Treatment of Hair Loss, Nizoral, Scalp, Topical Hair Loss Product Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on June 14th, 2011 at 3:21 pm