In Early Hair Loss, Can Scalp Tingling and Hair Thinning be Related?January 17th, 2005
Q: I am twenty and think that I am starting to thin. I am also experiencing a slight tingling in my scalp. Are these related? — T.N., Philadelphia, PA
A: Most likely. Early androgenetic alopecia can be associated with a slight tingling or slight tenderness of the scalp.
- Can Resistance Training Accelerate Hair Loss?
- Why Am I Still Losing Hair (Shedding) After 6 Months on Minoxidil And Finasteride?
- What is the Incidence of Hair Loss in Adults?
- What is Lichen planopilaris?
- What is the Origin of the Term DUPA?
Topic: Hair Loss
Tags: Androgenetic Alopecia, Early Hair Loss, Hair Thinning, Male Pattern Baldness, Propecia (Finasteride), Scalp Tenderness, Scalp Tingling Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on January 17th, 2005 at 10:36 am