Will Robotic FUE Reduce the Cost Per Graft for FUE Procedures?December 17th, 2015
Q: Will the ARTAS robot result in a lower cost for an FUE hair transplant?
A: Robotic FUE may cost slightly more per graft than a typical manual FUE procedure due to the greater expense of this new technology. At Bernstein Medical, we use the ARTAS Robotic System for all Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) procedures.
- How are Recipient Sites Programmed into the ARTAS Robot?
- How Does the ARTAS Robot Avoid Transection of Hair Follicles During Recipient Site Creation?
- Why is Robotic Recipient Site Creation an Advantage?
- How Does the ARTAS Robotic System Make Recipient Sites in a Hair Transplant?
- How Does Robotic FUE Differ from Other Hair Transplant Procedures?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: FUE Cost Per Graft, Hair Transplant Cost, Robotic FUE, Robotic FUE Cost, Robotic Hair Transplant, Robotic Hair Transplant Cost Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on December 17th, 2015 at 8:07 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.